Comprehensive Thyroid Blood Spot Test
TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone or thyropropin): The pituitary releases TSH. This is the most common marker used to assess thyroid function & it is the most sensitive. The TSH levels increase as FT3 or FT4 decreases and the TSH levels drops when FT3 or FT4 levels increase. A TSH test alone does not consider thryoid/pituitary feedback or antibodies. For example, if the thyroid is not making enough FT4, the pituitary will pump out TSH to simulate its production.
free T4 (L-Thyroxine): This measures the amount of active T4 available.
free T3 (triiodo- thyronine): Indicates the Free T3 hormone levels. It is the best marker to see what amount of active thyroid hormones is available for the thyroid receptor sites.
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPO): TPO is a marker for Hashimoto's. Thyroid antibodies indicates the body's immune system is attacking itself. In this case we suggest supporting other thyroid imbalances and a gluten free diet.
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order and we will mail you a test kit right away.
2. Collect your sample and mail it to our lab
3. Results, protocol and interpretation will be emailed to you within 2 weeks. If you prefer regular mail contact our office.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING FROM NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are mailed out right away
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email
3. Convenient and confidential nutritional testing on "your" terms.
4. Years of experience successfully helping people feel better!
For more information see www.hormonesalivatest.org
To order via the internet: please place your order through our secure online store.
To order through the mail: send a check or money order to
890-F Atlanta St, Ste 253
Roswell, GA 30075
Please write the name of the test in the memo section of the check
To order over the phone call: 866-307-2495
Email Us: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Nutritionally Yours test kits are to be used for educational and research only, they are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 March, 2010.