Know Your Risk Level!
The Estronex urine test measures FIVE important estrogen metabolites and their ratios to help woman and even men assess whether he or she is at a risk of developing estrogen sensitive cancers.
Estrogen sensitive cancers include: uterine, ovarian, cervical, prostate and even head and neck cancers.
The "Good" Estrogens:
*2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1), tends to inhibit cancer growth. Another,
*2-methoxyestrone (2-OMeE1) has shown to have anti-cancer effects and is ideal at high levels.
*4-methoxyestrone (4-OMeE1) as a non cancerous metabolite, OMeE1 generally does not require support at high levels in the body.
The "Bad" Estrogens
*4-hydroxyestrone (4-OHE1) is considered a bad estrogen. Levels should be low, as high levels may react negatively with damaged DNA.
*16-a-hydroxyestrone (16-a-OHE1), is also considered a bad estrogen. High levels may encourage tumor development.
* 2-OHE:16α-OHE1 (2:16 ratio) - 2:16 ratios less than 2.0 indicate increasing long-term risk for breast, cervical, and other estrogen sensitive cancers. Importantly, nutritional interventions can help raise Estronex 2:16 ratios and decrease long-term risk. Studies also indicate that this risk is modifiable!
* 2-OHE:2-OMeE1 – a high level of 2-OHE1:2-OMeE1 may also indicate imbalanced estrogen metabolism and low activity in the COMT gene. Evaluation of methylation activity is recommended.
Advantages of the Estronex Profile:
* An easy-to-collect first-morning urine specimen; no blood draw is necessary!
* Cost-effective method to assess estrogen metabolism allowing clinicians to retest often to monitor therapy in patients.
* Easy to incorporate into a breast cancer prevention program.
* Ideal for men to evaluate risk of breast and prostate cancer.
“ I offer the Estronex testing to all my patients because it enables them to evaluate their personal risk for developing breast, ovarian, and colon cancer based on how their body is detoxifying estrogen. I tell my patients that no matter how you get the hormones, whether it is from what your body produces naturally, what hormones you take in such as with hormonal therapy, or what you are getting from your environment such as with xenoestrogens, it is important to know what your body is doing with it. With that knowledge patients can be put in charge of their own health and work dietarily to reduce their risk. This is very empowering!”
Anna M. Cabeca, DO, FACOG, DAARM
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order and we will mail you a test kit right away.
2. Collect your sample and mail it to our lab
3. Results will be mailed to you within 3 weeks.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING FROM NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are mailed out right away
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email
3. Convenient and confidential nutritional testing on "your" terms.
4. Years of experience successfully helping people feel better!
To order through the internet: please place an order through our secure website.
To order through the mail: Send a check to....
890-F Atlanta St, Ste 253
Roswell, GA 30075
In the memo section of the check please write "estronex urine test"
To order over the phone: Call our office at 866-307-2495
Email Questions: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This test is not to be used to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. It is a guide to a person's nutritional and supplemental needs.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 September, 2009.