This is blood spot kit.
Our Insulin-Like Growth Factor Test measures serum levels of IGF-1 (also called Somatomedin C), an anabolic hormone produced in the liver and essential for maintenance of muscle tissue. Serum levels of IGF-1 vary depending on age, sex, growth hormone secretion, liver function, and nutritional status. Levels below normal are associated with chronic stress and fibromyalgia.
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order and we will mail you a test kit right away.
2. Collect your sample and mail it to our lab
3. Results, protocol and interpretation will be emailed to you within 2 weeks. If you prefer regular mail contact our office.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING FROM NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are mailed out right away
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email
3. Convenient and confidential nutritional testing on "your" terms.
4. Years of experience successfully helping people feel better!
For more information see www.hormonesalivatest.org
To order via the internet: please place your order through our secure online store.
To order through the mail: send a check or money order to
890-F Atlanta St, Ste 253
Roswell, GA 30075
Please write the name of the test in the memo section of the check
To order over the phone call: 866-307-2495
Email Us: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Nutritionally Yours test kits are to be used for educational and research only, they are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 19 September, 2008.