Acetaldehyde, Aflatoxins, Caffeic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, Coumarin, Dopamine, Di-Phenylalanine, Gallic Acid, Histamine, Malvin, Nicotine, Octopamine, Piperonal, Pyridine, Phenylethylamine, Rutin, Serotonin, Solanine, Tryptophan, Tyramine
Nutritionally Yours has partnered with ALCAT lab to provide you with the exact same test that you can get directly from ALCAT but at a reduced rate. They support our practice and our work completely!
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order and a test kit will be mailed to you right away.
2. Take your test kit to a small lab/clinic and ask for a blood draw. If you need assistance finding a lab just email us and we will find one for you.
3. Results will be emailed to you 3 days later and your full color test results and easy to read rotation diet will be mailed to you 2 weeks later.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING FROM NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are mailed out right away.
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email.
3. Convenient, confidential nutritional tests on "your" terms.
4. Years of experience helping people feel better!
*blood draw fees are not included
Medications and ALCAT Testing
Prior to testing avoid the following: Anti-histimines for 3-5 days, steroid nasal sprays for 48 hours, daily steroid users for 4 weeks, every few days steroid users avoid for 2 weeks, high dose vitamin C reduce to 500mg per day for 3 days, Anticoagulants (call for directions), Antibiotics (call for directions)
Note: always check with your medical doctor before stopping or reducing medication.
ALCAT tests: CPT code: 83516 - Antigen Allergy Test
Directions for online orders
You can order securely through this site.
Directions to order through the mail:
(please write the type of test in the memo section on the check)
890-F Atlanta Street, Ste. 253
Roswell, GA 30075
Directions to order over the phone: call our office at 866-307-2495
Email: questions to Alanepndsupport@gmail.com
Disclaimer: All of the Nutritionally Yours test kits are to be used for educational and research purposes only, they are not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 18 September, 2008.