Alane Palmer, ND, CNC
Certified Nutrition Counselor
Alane has been working successfully in her field, right here in Atlanta Ga since 1999. Thousands of people have benefited from her vast experience and knowledge, improving their health, wellness and quality of life, many of which had spent years searching for help and direction on how to feel well again.
- Educating you about your body’s individual nutritional needs
- Identifying nutritional deficiencies and then supporting the body properly to restore health and balance
- Look at each person as an individual with unique nutritional needs.
- Food Intolerance Testing to identify foods causing imbalance
- Learn how to eat to obtain a healthy weight.
- Healthy meats vs sick meats, healthy protein vs toxic proteins
- Using food to enhance a healthy environment within your body.
Our integrative and alternative medicine approach to wellness has enabled us to help people all over the state of Georgia and throughout the US to feel healthier, balanced, more energetic and ALIVE!
If you have one of these conditions think about your body and the environment within. Improving the environment can help your body heal from the inside out. It is not about “curing” disease, but enabling your body to heal itself, naturally.
- Attention Deficit, Behavior Problems, Autism
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s Hyperthyroid
- Fibromyalgia, Arthritis & Chronic Pain
- Hormone Imbalance
- Skin Conditions
- Auto Immune
- Heart Health
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Irritable Bowel, Colitis
- Weight Gain & the Inability to Lose Weight
- Frequent Immune Challenges
- Asthma and Allergies
Nutritionally Yours has a high success rate helping people that are suffering with Auto Immune, Fibromyalgia & Pain. Our practitioner was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 1985. She is always willing to share her story with others and what worked to help her body improve. She personally understands the health struggles you are going through.
Testimonials: Click to read more.
“Alane has an honest approach to a person’s problems – very refreshing from some who merely tell you what you want to hear without truly helping. She is by far the most skilled Naturopath I have encountered in my many years experience with natural medicine. She is thorough, and also considers the whole picture when making decisions in regards to a person’s health and well-being. In my 12 years experience with Alane, she has rescued me on multiple occasions from the brink of ill-health with her instincts, discernment, and skill as a health professional. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of health care.” L.W.